Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me and Crazy Daisy in July

You know, I make more sense when I put the pics up on one day and come back later and add text! I was very ill on the 4th of July with the first of what they hope are ocular headaches caused by the parkinson's and not some sort of mini-stroke. So I missed my own cookout--so on July 5th, I could do very little but lay around. I decided to go through my shoe box of sayings and pick out inspirational ones and plaster the page with them-better than a pic of me in my pajamas with ice packs taped to my noggin!


Here, I actually went back to the old-fashioned scrapbooking that I used to do all my younger life before it became an art. I used to keep every little thing and keep journals of everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING. So this day, Eddy took me for yet another MRI and then we went for Chinese so that explains the fortunes, and sweet and sour. Do you realize that if we keep celebrating every medical procedure with a new restaurant, that I will be the size of a house?! OOOH, I also got my first iPod that day, and you can see my instructions on this page.



These were papers that I already had leftover from something else with my crazy daisy thicker letters to celebrate the day that our new great-nephew was born.



Okay, I have already lamented that I didn't give Cindy 3 pages, and now I wish the same for Amy. This month, that is my new goal--one picture and a more artistic arrangement surrounding it. I have been over a Debee Campos' blog perusing her methods, and I am wanting to emulate some of Kim's work also. Kim is at www.kimwhitten.blogspot.com and Debee is at www.debeecampos.blogspot.com