Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Me and Crazy Daisy in July

Okay, the other day I just was feeling the sickness in a bad way so I just wanted to make sure that I managed to get these pics attached to the blog then I would come back and explain what was going on so here I am! I followed Kim Whitten into July with her idea for a July journey and I did a page for every day. This is the front of my journal. Jake left oodles of stuff from college and whatnot in big blue bins and I went exploring and found these black bound scrapbook journals that had never been unwrapped. For the cover here, I used a mixture of elements from the June and July kits. I cut the papers and glued them on then the words, "Me in July". The bumble bees and flowers are actually from Dollar General. Who knew?!
In August, I will be better about explaining and put the names of all the companies and such that are found in the kits. Before I go any further, you need to go to www.crazydaisykits.com and check out the whole shebang. You join and they send you all this great stuff for one great low price. They put the kits together for you with letters, embellishments, and so on. I got my August kits today, and it is like Christmas! The only problem is that for a couple of days I just lay it out in the floor like you do with your Halloween candy and just savor it. I can't bear to start cutting and such until I have touched everything!


This page was for July 3 and was Cindy's birthday. My trouble is that I want to put too much on the page. I should have just given her 3 pages and made them all glorious! I am still mixing my June and July papers and letters here.