Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Picnik Collage

My niece-in-laws, Megon and April, told me about a site called picnik.com. I checked it out and really liked all the options one of which is making a collage from pics and then uploading the collage. This is, I think, I lot easier on the reader who probably doesn't want to go through hundreds of pictures of the grandgirl, anyway!
We spent some time last week at Bentonville, and even were trusted to keep Reesa on Friday while Codi made up a day at work. Let me tell you, it takes 2 grandparents to do what I used to do by myself 30 years ago! Reesa is pulling up and jabbering away. I think she will walk before she is a year old just because she is so mobile.
We tag-teamed all day then at about 3 pm it dawned on us that she had not had a real nap all day. Well, we managed.
We went out the night before to Guido's and had the usual great meal. Tommy met us there for a great visit. We even ran into Tommy Wren and his sister, Amanda, and her fellow. Tommy and Amanda are Josh Hamby's first cousins. It's a small world.
Sach took Eddy and I (with Reesa) out to breakfast at Highfill which will be their new address when they build on the land they bought out by the airport.